1) Transfer your membership from another Lutheran congregation.
2) Attend the Adult Inquiry Class – Saturday, March 25, 2017, 9:00am (for people that come from a non-Lutheran background).
To all joining, a New Member Orientation meeting (Sunday, March 26, 2017, 6:00pm).
All new members will be received officially during worship on Sunday, April 2. See the sign-up or speak with a pastor.
• This week the fire line is going in and then other permanent utilities.
• Painting of the inside and drywalling will be happening next week.
• Preparing for all the glass takes place.
We continue to receive gifts for pews, the boulder fountain, the piano, sanctuary furnishings and more. Thank you!
If you would still like to participate and make a gift in memory or honor of someone, please call the office for an envelope or speak with a pastor.
LET’S TAKE A HIKE!
SPRING CLEANING: Join us for an hour or two on Saturday, April 1, 9am as we clean and pick up the church and grounds. All ages are welcome to join in!
There are three opportunities to receive ashes on that day:
1) Pastor David will be available in the church sanctuary from 8-9am for a short prayer and the Imposition of Ashes. And then you can get on with your day.
2) We have two worship services, the first at noon and then
Soup suppers will be served at 6pm every Wednesday.
These will be very simple meals and you can sign-up to provide a soup.
To the left is a progress picture of the console.
The pipes are solid zinc which will look stunning reflecting the colors from the stained glass. We have been blessed to have Hanna Lee as our organist and she is excited to play this new instrument.
We have tentatively scheduled a “Bach Festival” for the Dedication weekend (Saturday, May 6? for concert and party).
More details will be forthcoming
Hosted by Ken & Barbara Rohde. We thank them for their hospitality!
Call the church office for directions: 949-493-3414.
Buy a ticket soon!
Thanks to all those that will be hosting students overnight.
See the sign-up in the Fellowship Hall. Thanks to Music Director Kathy Person for organizing and to Daneen Pysz for leading the logistics and sales!